|Shoei QWEST Full Face Street Helmet |
- No matter what we ride, where our final destination, or the path we choose to get there, every motorcyclist shares the same common thread when throwing a leg over their machine. It_s the exhilarating search for adventure that draws us to the road, and SHOEI all-new QWEST embodies what every rider seeks to experience along the way. Revolutionary noise-reduction technology, unsurpassed long-distance comfort, advanced ventilation performance, a light weight, balanced fit and feel, and over 50 years of helmet-building experience have combined to deliver the finest touring helmet known to man. The all-new, groundbreaking QWEST It_s your journey Enjoy every mile of it.
Noise Reduction TechnologyCountless hours in SHOEI in-house wind tunnel have yielded a reduction of wind noise without blocking the road_s informative sounds thanks to optimal shell aerodynamics, and liner components designed to prevent unwanted road noises from entering through the bottom of the helmet. The result: A staggering 2.2-decibel reduction in sound energy 60% less than previous models!
AIM+ Shell Construction (Snell M2010-Approved)SHOEI proprietary AIM+ technology combines fiberglass with organic fibers that are so strong they can only be cut with a laser. The end result is a stronger, lighter shell that will absorb and distribute the force of an impact safely and efficiently.
5 Shell SizesWhile some of our competitors rely on foam padding for fitting a wide range of customers, SHOEI offers an industry leading five shell sizes in the new QWEST to ensure a custom fit for heads between the sizes of XXS-XXL.
Shell-Integrated SpoilerNew shell forming technology created during the development of SHOEI's groundbreaking VFX-W motocross helmet has allowed SHOEI to eliminate the need for a plastic spoiler on the all-new QWEST. This new technology has allowed SHOEI to incorporate the aerodynamic advantages of a spoiler into the shell of the helmet, while maintaining consistent shell thickness to guarantee proper strength and weight. This shell integrated spoiler works to reduce lift during high-speed riding, just like the spoiler on a sports car.
Ventilation PerformanceUtilizing SHOEI s wind tunnel to help reveal the optimal balance between airflow and silence, SHOEI engineers equipped the all new QWEST with a larger Lower Vent Shutter for easier use with riding gloves; a strategically positioned Upper Vent for optimal air intake, and uniquely positioned Upper Exhaust Vents to take better advantage of negative pressure suction all yielding dramatically improved cool air intake and hot air expulsion.
Interior Comfort SystemThe all new QWEST is equipped with a 3D center pad, fully removable, washable, and replaceable multi-layer cheek pads, and removable chinstrap covers. The 3D center pad components are three-dimensionally shaped to match the contours of a rider_s head. This 3D fitment allows SHOEI to provide a helmet with an extremely comfortable fit, while maintaining the firm hold that is necessary for distraction-free, high-speed riding. The QWEST multi layer cheek pads are available in six different thicknesses to allow riders to customize the fit of their new helmet. In addition, the liner features eyeglass channels and an integrated neck pad.
Breath GuardThe breath guard can be inserted into the upper edge of the chin bar to help reduce fogging by diverted exhausted breath down out the bottom of the helmet.
Dual Layer EPS Liner
- Dual layer liner yields enhanced impact absorption by adjusting thickness and density in key areas
- Inner liner features air channels for efficient cooling
- Impact-absorbing EPS liner throughout the entire chin bar
- 5-Year Warranty From Purchase Date. 7-Year Warranty From Helmet Manufacture Date. Whichever comes first.